JOIN THE TEAM
Job Title: Account Director
Salary: Up to £50K
Reporting to: Head of Client Services
Talent Village offers premium influence solutions for brands seeking to build meaningful social story-telling with highly-engaged influential talent on social media. We are a brand tech firm – a hybrid between an agency and a platform – that delivers bespoke influence strategies through our unique community of agency-signed professional talents such as models, actors, athletes & artists and is powered by an advanced tech platform. We have offices in London, Paris and NYC.
In the last 6 months, we have worked with many brands, including the following: Accor Hotels (Mercure and Novotel), Jean Paul Gaulthier, Christian Louboutin, Paco Rabanne, Carolina Herrera, Tesco, P&G (incl. Herbal Essences), Coca-Cola (incl. Health Ade) and Reebok amongst many others!
Talent Village is looking for an experienced Account Director to join our London team. This role will initially require remote work, with plans to move back to the London office in mid-2021.
Reporting directly to the Head of Client Services, the Account Director will have a key role in the operation of the business and will need to demonstrate a high level of responsibility and organisation. The Account Director will be an important internal team and Client contact as they respond to new briefs and deliver campaigns ensuring all objectives are met. In addition to having excellent Client Services skills, the Account Director also needs to be confident crafting both strategic approaches and creative ideas. Production experience is also key because we co-create all content with the talent.
While the Account Director does not have to have substantial experience in the social influencer space, a strong understanding of how the social talent industry has evolved is essential, as is curiosity of where the future opportunities lie.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with commercial spirit to:
● Use their strategic and creative expertise to develop winning pitches.
● Manage the creation and execution of our Clients’ digital / social media campaigns ensuring they are delivered to the highest quality, both with regards to creative (production) and performance (results).
● Develop strong, trusted relationships with both the Clients and the internal teams at Talent Village.
● Collaborate with the Talent Team to ensure the casting meets the brief and the Tech Team to proactively improve the platform so it facilitates all Client needs.
● Acting as the day-to-day contact for the Clients, responsible for ensuring they are getting the best possible experience when working with Talent Village.
● Identifying and pursuing opportunities for organic growth and up-sell with existing Clients.
● Having financial accountability for every campaign.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
● Degree level educated.
● No less than 6 years of client facing experience.
● Experience of working with luxury/lifestyle brands.
● A strong knowledge of social media platforms and paid media.
● Excellent presentation skills (both written and verbal).
● A good eye for great content that is also commercially suitable.
● A strategic and creative thinker with the ability to constructively critique creative content.
● Production experience, both preparing for and attending shoots.
● Experience leading meetings and working with senior clients.
● The ability to work independently, pro-actively seek assignments, prioritise tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously
● Proficiency in Google Apps and PowerPoint/Keynote
● Highly organised, with strong analytical skills and a structured, agile approach to problem solving. Driven and self-motivated.
● An entrepreneurial and positive mindset, a team-player with can-do attitude